Divine Kitchen (“Company” or “We” or “Us”) respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://divinekitchen.net (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Scope of Application
This policy applies to information that We collect from your interactions with our Website; including through your submission of information to online forms and through email communication between you and this Website. It does not apply to information We may collect from you through offline resources, other websites, and information collected by third parties.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on this Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. Do not register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
What We Collect
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, social media accounts, usernames, billing accounts (including credit card numbers if you choose to store them on our site and usernames and/or email addresses associated with PayPal accounts or any other form of payment service accepted by this Website). Collectively referred to as “personal information”.
In addition to personal information, We also collect information that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as shopping preferences, social media interactions, computer hardware, network delivery times and information related to your internet connection (including your internet service provider, browser, IP Address Geolocation); and your usage of our website.
How we collect your data
We collect this information in a variety of ways. The majority of your personal information that We collect is collected directly from you when you provide it to Us. However, We also collect some information automatically as you navigate through the website, interact with our applications on various social media networks (Facebook, Instagram, and others), view or interact with digital advertisements on other websites and third-party apps or platforms.
Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies; including specifically through Our use of Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, and other third-party applications.
Information we collect on or through our website may include
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, requesting further services, or ordering goods. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
Your search queries on the Website.
Your general activity or inactivity on the Website; including your mouse or pointer location, length of time spent on a page or at a particular point on a page, and URLs that you click on.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information we collect through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically is statistical data that usually will not include personal information. Some minor personal information such as your name or username may be collected automatically while collecting other information. Personal information requiring elevated privacy steps such as credit card numbers, physical addresses, and passwords should not be collected by our automatic processes and will be deleted upon discovery.
We may, however, maintain our statistical data or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How we use your information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To develop new products based on your feedback and interaction.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the
For any other purpose with your consent.
- We may also use your information to contact you about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you.
- We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Sharing Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, information that does not identify any individual, and data that has been anonymized without restriction.
We will not sell your information to any third-party. Nor will we provide your information to any third-party for purposes of marketing products or services to you that are not our own.
- Contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- A buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- Fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your Choices/Protecting Your Data
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Tracking Technologies and Advertising
If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data. If you are mistakenly added to our marketing list or if you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, you may unsubscribe at any time by either contacting us or clicking on the unsubscribe option at the bottom of the correspondence.
This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions; so you will continue to receive emails regarding orders you place and activity on your account.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing or Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page. In the event that you would like your data erased, please be aware that we can only do so by deleting your
entire account completely. Following deletion, your account may continue to exist in a backup copy of our site for up to 30 days. Note, however, the use of a recovery backup is restricted to only the most extreme situations, if you choose to delete your account we will not be able to accommodate a future request to recover your information. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers
behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and personal information submitted to any form as well as any anonymous or automatic data will be collected using SSL technology.
However, the safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone and that you use an email account that only you have access to.
UNFORTUNATELY, THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION VIA THE INTERNET IS NOT COMPLETELY SECURE. ALTHOUGH WE DO OUR BEST TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TRANSMITTED TO OUR WEBSITE. ANY TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CIRCUMVENTION OF ANY PRIVACY SETTINGS OR SECURITY MEASURES CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE.
Your Choices/Protecting Your Data